My new book, All There: How Attentiveness Shapes Authentic Leadership is written for ministry leaders. It is about the formation of our souls, not just as an add-on or one other option to an already busy life, but a way of being with and shaped by God that allows us to live and lead as authentically and redemptively as possible for others. The creative and dynamic life of Jesus in us becomes essential to participating with God in His missional purposes as we stay attentive and responsive to the God’s gracious activity in our lives and in our world.
This is a snippet of what All There is about:
- How does a leader lose their soul in the midst of leadership?
- What is leader’s first responsibility?
- What ability do leaders want most in their leadership?
- How do we lead courageously in a shifting culture?
- Why our formation matters (really matters) in God’s Kingdom purposes.
- Don’t miss the most important thing.
- What is our most essential role as a leader?
- The most significant relational skill a minister can possess today
Although All There: How Attentiveness Shapes Authentic Leadership is written for ministry leaders…whatever your context you will still discover it means to stay attentive to God’s invitations into a life not of our own making but into wholeness and the festivities of God’s kingdom purposes.
You can read more about it, find out what others are saying about it, and order it on the resources page.
A huge thank you to all who prayed for me, encouraged and inspired me, helped edit (your excellent skills and keen insights were invaluable), talked me off the quitting edge, cheered me on from afar, instructed me, wrote amazing endorsements, and shared your leadership journey with me. I am so very grateful!